Ranger Chaplain Program
The dedicated Ranger Chaplains have the responsibility of caring for the spiritual and emotional well-being of Rangers and their families. Army Ranger Lead The Way Fund sees it as our obligation to assist our Ranger Chaplains with the enduring task of enhancing Ranger Morale and sustaining family relationships.
Army Ranger Lead The Way Fund provides bi-annual enrichment grants for these programs that are established by Chaplain Command. In addition to funding the events themselves, our resources provide much needed childcare so the events that don’t involve children can happen.
- Marriage retreats and date nights feature relationship training led by Ranger Chaplains and also offer free time for Ranger couples to connect and recharge their relationship.
- Single Ranger retreats feature Chaplain-led training on life and relationship success as well as high-energy activities like mountain climbing, snow skiing, white-water rafting, mountain biking.
- Bible studies: Ranger Chaplains and their wives lead bible studies and other spiritual-growth events for Ranger couples or wives of deployed Rangers.
- Ranger Paintball & Climbing Events to help with managing stress and difficulty.
- Communication and awareness training for Ranger families.
- Father-Daughter Dinner Dance – with lessons on how to face challenges when dad is deployed.
- Team Building Training.
- Ladies Day Out for spouses and children, helping to build FRG cohesion and support networks between Ranger families.