Ranger and Family, Health, Wellness & Morale Program
Since 9/11, elements of the 75th Ranger Regiment have been consecutively deployed in support of the Global War on Terrorism. Army Ranger Lead The Way Fund understands the strain and stress the families of this elite force endures and that conservation of the family unit is paramount for the morale and focus of our Rangers.
When a Ranger is deployed, so is his family. The long separations can be challenging and strenuous on the family unit. Family Readiness Groups (FRGs), consisting of family members and other volunteers associated with a particular unit, act as First-Responders that serve to enhance the well-being, morale and esprit de corp of the unit.
Through our Ranger and Family Health, Wellness and Morale Program, we are able to support the FRGs in the Regiment with grants to pay for these all-important family morale-boosting activities.
- When a Ranger has made the Ultimate Sacrifice, we will provide funds to get FRG “First Responders” to the side of the Ranger wife and family during the arduous burial process.
- Bi-annual grants for the Family Readiness Groups (FRGs) in all companies across all Battalions.
- Christmas Support to ease the financial burden during the tough holiday season.
- $300 Wal-Mart Gift Cards – E6 and below, determined by Regiment Chaplains
- Target Gift Card – all children in all Battalions
- Battalion and Company Christmas Parties
- Morale boosting activities such as:
- Pre / Post Deployment Events
- Ranger Balls
- Private Movie Screenings
- Bowling Events
- Morale packages with essentials from home sent to our deployed Rangers
- Battalion Anniversary Parties