- Recognition ceremony of local heroes.
- Lacrosse shootout, staggered 3 game format.
- All day merchandise sales, food and drink sale.
- Student Rate: $8 (3 – 17 years of age)
- Adult Rate: $15 (18 years of age and over)
- Stadium field access will be restricted until 10:30 AM.
- There will be one entrance to the stadium from the rear of the parking lot.
- All attendees MUST have a printed receipt from Pay Pal with a Photo ID (no exceptions, refunds, exchanges or substitutions).
- All seating is first come first serve. Games and activities are subject to change. This event is RAIN or SHINE!
- Parking and fields are located at St. Anthony’s High School
- 275 Wolf Hill Road South Huntington, NY
- Map directions, click here.
- All sales are final and non-transferable.
- Games will be played rain or shine!
- The event will take place at St. Anthony‟s High School, Huntington New York. As a result, School and State rules dictate that NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES, TOBACCO PRODUCTS, COOLERS, PETS or BACKPACKS will be allowed on School property. More than 4,000 attendees are expected to participate and take advantage of the day‟s events. Some of the events will be covered by MSG Media and broadcast regionally to its household subscribers. This promises to be a fun, exciting and patriotic day for all.
- Please note, all scheduled activities are subject to change.
- To purchase your tickets click (https://www.leadthewayfund.org/events). You may purchase as many tickets as you want. All purchases should be done online and all major credit cards are accepted. Tickets are $8.00 ages 3-17yrs and $15.00 for Adults, children under 3 are admitted free; apologies there are no discounts. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- Once you have completed your online purchase you will be directed to a receipt page. YOU MUST PRINT OUT THAT PAGE AND STORE IT IN A SAFE PLACE. YOU MUST TAKE YOUR PRINTED PAYPAL RECEIPT AND YOUR PHOTO ID WITH YOU ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT.
- We expect this event to sell out quickly. Any tickets that do not sell during the pre-sale event will be sold the day of the event in the rear of the school by the softball field. We CANNOT guarantee that any tickets will be available the day of the event.
- Activities will begin at 11:15 AM. There will be no access to the stadium field or the back of the school until 10:30 AM and entrance to those areas will be restricted to Pay Pal receipt holders only. At that time wristbands will be distributed. All attendees must have a Pay Pal receipt and ID regardless of age or which game you are attending (no refunds, exchanges or substitutions). The only exception is for those high school players and coaches who are participating in the games.
- All attendees must enter at the back of the parking lot by the softball field. All other entrances to the school will be secured and entrances to the event will only be at that location. Once you arrive at the site you may come and go as you please provided you have your wristband.
- All seating is first come first serve basis
- This is a rain or shine event.
- All costs from the event including the purchase of tickets are tax deductible as allowed by law. The proceeds will go to the Lead the Way Fund, a 501 C-3 charity.
Come join us as we celebrate our Country and those who defend it. God Bless America!