Jimmy’s Run Down Hero Highway
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Jimmy's Run Down Hero Highway
November 16, 2014
CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIESParticipate in the Army Ranger Lead the Way Fund’s most anticipated and best-attended annual patriotic event with your corporate logo, signage, marketing opportunities, festivities and much more. Our biggest annual patriotic event (last year 1100 people were in attendance!) is also the most costly to produce. Every corporate sponsorship dollar frees up more funds to go directly to wounded or deceased U.S. Army Rangers and their families. This family-friendly event raises funds for U.S. Army Rangers and their families and includes:
- 4.5 mile roundtrip run/walk around Battery Park, passing Ground Zero and the Statue of Liberty
- Festive brunch at the Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers
- Music and special presentations from the American Fallen Soldiers Project to the families of Fallen Rangers and 9/11 First Responders
- Patriotic corporate-branding opportunities with a targeted audience of over 1100 people
- Free entry for 10 corporate guests, includes all activities
- Corporate logo appears on two large signs, on event brochure and a podium mention
- 10 Lead The Way hats and event shirts
- Free entry for 20 corporate guests includes all activities
- Corporate logo appears on two large signs, podium mention, screen shots and event brochure
- 20 Lead The Way hats and event shirts
- Free entry for 40 corporate guests includes all activities and LTWF hats & event shirts
- Includes Event Naming Rights
- Corporate logo appears on two large signs, screen shots, podium mention, Lead the Way Fund event T-Shirt and in event program
- Private “Ranger salute.” Guests meet privately with true American heroes.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with interest in sponsoring this special day.
We appreciate your consideration and support! RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!